Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Friday Chat

Well, after the craziness of yesterday (in addition to the Internet weirdness I also had a visit from two Jehovah's Witnesses -- I've decided it is somewhat like opening your door and having someone attack you with a rapier. Suddenly you have to be on guard, parrying and feinting and lunging... very disconcerting! Especially when your knees start shaking and you have no idea why) and having done the two posts, this one's going to be brief. I want to get back to work on ch 17. I did want to note, though, that I will be taking part in another chat at the fan forum Kiriathan and King this Friday, Sept 22 from 8 to 9pm EST. At this time there are 107 registered members in the forum. We'd love to have you join us.

Okay, back to feeding Bear and ch 17 which I am rewriting from scratch.

Karen