Sunday, August 19, 2007

Two-Handed Typing

Well I've come to the conclusion that whatever I do, it's not going to change the rate of my arm's healing. Whether I lie around all day or do things, it's going to hurt off and on, it's going to swell up or not, it's going to heal at its own pace and I must be content with that. And I am. In fact, it's a relief to realize I don't have to worry about that.

This weekend I finished Dean Koontz's Odd Thomas, and watched The Illusionist, for the second time -- I liked it better than the first time. All of this is feeding into research for Black Box.

And how cool is this? I just typed all that with 2 hands!

I can tell though that I won't be doing it for long, because I'm feeling growing pain in my wrist as I do it, but still. Two handed typing! Even if only for a few lines. Hooray!

Karen