Thursday, October 18, 2007

Blog Friend Forever

One of my long time blog readers (and former frequent commenter, when I had the comment function turned on) notified me today that she had chosen my blog along with four others to receive a Blog Friend Forever Award. This award is given "to awesome BLOG owners who keep their readers excited about their posts. Their blog posts are interesting (NOT spammy) and worth reading and keep their subscribers looking forward to each and every post." Thanks so much, Michelle! . I'm honored and I appreciate the encouragement.

Michelle lives in Phoenix, and is the sister-in-law of a friend I used to homeschool with. Michelle also homeschools and has recently completed her first novel, Eldala, a fantasy/romance which she has published through Lulu.com. You can find more information about it on her blog sidebar, including early reviews and an excerpt from the book.

Grace,
Karen